Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Rides

With the long thanksgiving weekend, I decided to get in some good riding. Since I am planning to do the Excruciation Exam at the first of January, I figured it would be a good time to get some mountain biking and road biking in.

Luckily I was able to get out of work early on Wednesday. I took the bike with me to work and stopped by Cypresswood for a ride on the trail. Trail was in good shape. I got in 11 miles.

Thursday, I went and road 30 miles with my friend in the woodlands. Came home and had the T-day meal and prepared for mountain biking on Friday.

Friday my neighbor and I headed to Rocky Hill Ranch to do the long loop. Finished the 20 miles in about 2 hours.

Saturday was a cool morning. We started at Fairfield to get in a few extra miles from Zube. By the time we finished the ride we had about 70 miles.

After all this riding, I did not have the legs for another ride on Sunday. So four good days of riding to kick the holidays off into good shape.